Pressure gauges suitable for air, water, oil, gas, oxygen, acetylene. Dry or glycerine for use in hydraulic, pneumatic, pharmaceutical, food industry. A Bourdon, capsule, diaphragm or digital. Pressure gauges with electrical contacts or inductive contacts. Wetted parts in stainless steel AISI 316L or brass, with direct connection or separator. Clamping for panel with bracket, u-clamp or wall flange 3 holes or direct. Instruments certified and certifiable with samples to laboratories Accredia. ATEX gauges
Suitable for all gaseous and liquid media that don't attack copper alloy parts, Pneumatics, Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, Medical engineering. Our workshop is able to solve all your required.Details Quick View
Suitable for reactive gases where there are no corrosive agents. For welding, cutting and related equipment and systems. Wide stock availability. All particular applications can be solved by our workshops. Particular logos and dials, non-standardized scales, special attachments.Details Quick View
Cheap, sold in batch packed as datasheet. Suitable for all gaseous and liquid media that don't attack copper alloy parts, Pneumatics, Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, Medical engineering.Details Quick View
- MGE.R - BOTTOM Dial 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 mmMGE.R - BOTTOM Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mmMGE.B - BOTTOM + WALL FLANGE Dial 40 - 50 - 63 mmMGE.B - BOTTOM + WALL FLANGE Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mmMGE.P - BACK Dial 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 mmMGE.P - BACK Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mmMGE.F - FLANGED Dial 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 mmMGE.F - FLANGED Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mmMGE.S - U-CLAMP Dial 40 - 50 - 63 - 80 mmMGE.S - U-CLAMP Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mmMQ.R - BOTTOM WorkshopMQ.B - BOTTOM + WALL FLANGE WorkshopMQ.P - BACK WorkshopMQ.F - BACK + FLANGEMQ.S - BACK + U-CLAMP
Suitable for all gaseous and liquid media that don't attack copper alloy parts. Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating or vibration exists. Hydraulics, pneumatic, marine, compressors. Our workshop is able to solve all your required.Details Quick View
Suitable for pumps with high overpressure. Wide reading in low pressure and exponetial after that. All gaseous and liquid media that don't attack copper alloy parts. Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating or vibration exists. Hydraulics, Compressors. Our workshop is able to solve all your required.Details Quick View
- 35.R - BOTTOM Dial 40 - 50 - 63 mm35.P - BACK Dial 40 - 50 - 63 mm35.F - FLANGED Dial 40 - 50 - 63 mm35.S - U-CLAMP Dial 40 - 50 - 63 mm30.R - BOTTOM Dial 80- 100 - 150 mm30.B - BOTTOM + WALL FLANGE Dial 80- 100 - 150 mm30.P - BACK Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mm30.F - FLANGED Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mm30.S - U-CLAMP Dial 80 - 100 - 150 mm32/33.R - BOTTOM Workshop32/33.B - BOTTOM + WALL FLANGE Workshop32/33.P - BACK Workshop32/33.F - FLANGED Workshop32/33.S - U-CLAMP workshop
With liquid filled case for applications with high dynamic pressure pulsations or vibrations. Suitable for corrosive environments and gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system. Process industries: chemical/petro-chemical, power stations, mining, on- and offshore, environmental technology,
mechanical engineering and plant construction. Our workshop is able to solve all your required. ATEX notified.
Suitable for operator safety because in case of damage the internal pressure brake the back wall leaving the front intact. Good for heavy working pressureDetails Quick View
- PM.63R - BOTTOM Dial 63PM.100R - BOTTOM Dial 100PM.63P - BACK Dial 63PMX - R - ALL STAINLESS STEEL BottomPMX - P - ALL STAINLESS STEEL BackPMX - F - ALL STAINLESS STEEL FlangedPMX - S - ALL STAINLESS STEEL U-ClampedPM - R Speciale - OTHER EXECUTION BRASS BottomPM - P Speciale - OTHER EXECUTION BRASS BackPM - F Speciale - OTHER EXECUTION BRASS FlangedPM - S Speciale - OTHER EXECUTION BRASS U-Clamped
Capsule pressure gauge for low pressure from 25 to 600 mBar. Our workshop is able to solve all your required.Details Quick View
Gauge particularly suitable for low pressure.
The sensing element is formed by a corrugated diaphragm which is clamped horizontally between two welded bodies
When it is not possibile to use a gauge for the measurement of the pressure, directly on the process (corrosive or clagging fluids, high temperatures, food applications) a pressure seal is needed. Hereunder several types of seals for different applications.Details Quick View
Test gauge suitable to check other gauge, plant or system, supplied with reference ACCREDIA certificateDetails Quick View
- LAB-DMM - Accuracy 0,05% ACCREDIA certificateLAB-BT2 - Accuracy 0,20%LAB-PGE - Accuracy 0,50%LAB-PG2 - Accuracy 0,50%LAB-DM2 - 2 Set Point Kl. 0,15%LAB-DFP - Accuracy 0,10% Pressure -> ForceLAB-JET - DATALOGGER Rechargeable battery + WirelessLAB-IDR - DATALOGGER Standard batteriesLAB-INC - PanelLAB-QUICK - SOFTWARE
LAB series is suitable as Test gauge for plant, accuracy laboratories, check transducers, pressure gauge, pressure switch.Details Quick View
They are used for the measurement of differential low pressure also with Night static pressures, and for the measurement of filter obstructiens, loses of loading, differences in flows and levels. The measuring element is is a diaphragm on wich the pressures of the two sides operate oppositely; the differente between the two pressures produces the consequent shifting, which is trasmitted to the movement and to the pointerDetails Quick View
Device to be put on pressure gauges in order to obtain an electrical intervention in correspondence with some pressure values that can be placed all over the scale of the gauge.Details Quick View
Suitable for pressure recorder to petrolchemical, food, pharmaceutical industryDetails Quick View
Test coupling and micro-hose suitable for pressure control, lubrication, air vent, oil sampling.
Couplings and Micro-hose capillary solve, handy and efficient, connection from machine or plant and check instruments.
- CLICHE - CustomizeTORC-GPM - Desk Pressure Generator 0-700TORC-GPM2000 - Desk Pressure Generator 0-2000TORC-LPP700 - Manual pumpRB - Rubber ProtectionLAB-COV - Rubber Protection for DPGF_150 - FlangeS_MRE - U-clampF_MRE - FlangeFLBR - Flange and clampPRVS - Jar TesterX420 - NPT / BSP ADAPTORASR - Adjustable needle dumper2660 - Brass needle dumperFT2299 - ConnectorV_LR - Red indexV_LT - Trail indexTCRMG - Adjustable red markGR - Steel seal
Accessories to complete our pressure gauge applicationDetails Quick View
- VPM - GAUGE-HOLDER STAINLESS steelVP3 - GAUGE-HOLDER STAINLESS steel with flangeSX - SYPHONS Stainless steel4400 - GAUGE-HOLDER BRASS with flange4200 - GAUGE-HOLDER BRASS4250 - GAUGE-HOLDER BRASS F/f4300 - GAUGE-HOLDER BRASS push-button suitable4000 - SYPHONS BRASS2047 - GAUGE-HOLDER BALL VALVE with revolving2048 - GAUGE-HOLDER BALL VALVEVPO - OVERPRESSURE PROTECTORS steelVPM.MD2 - MANIFOLD 2 ValvesVPM.MD3 - MANIFOLD 3 ValvesMP001 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR M/fMP002 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR straight F/fMP003 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR straight M/f fixed MP901 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR 90° M/fMP902 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR 90° F/fMP903 - STEEL GAUGE ISOLATOR 90° M/f fixed FT290 - GAUGE ISOLATOR STEELFT291 - GAUGE ISOLATOR STEEL 90°FT292 - GAUGE ISOLATOR STEEL push-button
Gauge-holder and syphons in different materials and appareanceDetails Quick View